Top Ten Financial Top Tens for Presidents Day
by Paul Springer
Another week is grinding to a halt as America readies itself for the much-needed Presidents’ Day three-day weekend.
As if you don’t have enough on your mind already, Trader Daily invites you to peruse one hundred items pertaining to the most momentous current events ranging from buying silver to short selling to Kim Il-Jong’s birthday party.
10. Kansas City Star: what corporate America is reading
9. CBS Moneywatch: top ten tax mistakes couples make
8. Stock Markets Review: the nation’s top ten foreclosure rates
7. China Analyst: top ten micro caps with biggest short interests
6. Midas Letter: top ten silver investing ideas
5. MarketWatch: the week’s top personal finance stories
4. David Letterman Show video: top ten Kim Jong-il birthday events
3. National Review: Obama’s top ten budget failures
2. Dallas Observer: Top ten Sports Illustrated swimsuit covers in ogling history
1. Barron’s/IBT: the world’s ten least respected companies
- Show Me the Money: Financial Top TensMoney, money, money! Making it -- and losing it -- requires information and decision making skills....
- Top Ten Financial Top Ten ListsBelow are ten Top Ten Lists, all with a strictly financial bent. Or at least substantial relevance to...
- Listmania: Fun with FinanceHere’s a list of top weekend wonderments to cap off the week. Items are guaranteed variously to educate,...
- Nickels and Dimes: Financial Lists Augur ChangeThere’s nothing like a good top 10 list, but sometimes other numerical schemes are in order....
- Heavy Metal: No Silver Medal for J.P. MorganJ.P. Morgan’s (JPM) proclivity for big-time metal trades looks like urban lore on the surface, but it is...
Short URL: http://www.traderdaily.com/?p=11946